Do you like crazy cults? Dancing? And the end of the world? Well this episodes for you!
- Night Club punch out was visually cool as the camera circled around Jane while she punched all the men.
- Ezekiel is back! Yes! Rejoice!
- It’s nice to see the “heroes” fail. Even though we know it will all get better.
- The buffering transition to Mr. Nobody was meta and cool, thought my video was buffering.
- Mr. Nobody’s joke about missing for 2 episodes was smart and yeah I missed him.
- The plan that Chief and Nobody come up with was weird yet cool and so abnormal.
- As with the other episodes we are learning more about specific characters and this episodes was Jane which was interesting.
- Mr. Nobody messing with history and the story is cool and I can’t think of many other shows with that unique approach.
- The eye’s design is cool with it looking realistic like there could be more behind it.
- Come on Rita, my mom likes Crocs!
- Rita is getting better at speeches that inspire and being more like a mother figure for the team.
- Rita’s reaction to Elliot’s death was heart wrenching.
- I loved that the first thing Niles does when he returns is shoving candy in his face.
- Mr. Nobody inserting his name as a trigger for Niles to puke is gold. How evil.
- The way they beat the De-creater by building a religion around the Recreater is so smart and better than just punching a villain til you win
- The Jane recruiting people sequence was fun.
- Niles calling out Cyborg and how he is, “so far up your ass” is hilarious.
- This episode had had a lot of smaller character moments that felt great and showed great progress for the characters.
- The dog being the new book was a smart way to hide the book.
- The cult dancing to you can ring my bell was great.
- Cyborg pleading for them not to hit the emergency signal was a damn emotional scene that was done well.
- That ending!
22 Thoughts on Doom Patrol: Episode 5