Comics You Can Dance To is Comics Bulletin's official podcast!
Hosted by Nathaniel MacDonald and Danny Djeljosevic (that's me) and supported by various jokers and guests, Comics You Can Dance To is devoted to discussing cool comics, pop culture nonsense and hopefully introducing you to some awesome music along the way.
This week's episode has no guest. To thinly veil a stolen term from The Nerdist, this is what we're going to call a "Ghostful" episode. Rather than do a skip week, Nate and I just talk about stuff like Dungeons and Dragons and comics we're reading lately. Also, Nate reads a couple of truly hilarious poems he's been working on and I do the usual unearned self-aggrandizing.
Listen at the player thingie below, or click here to download.
Also! Don't forget to subscribe to us on iTunes! Leave us a review if you can, tell all your friends, etc.
We talk to comic creator Phil McAndrew!
Jump to 0:55:31 for this episode's featured song!
- Places to do karaoke in San Diego: El Camino, The Lamplighter
- Check out Hellen Jo's Crash & the Boys poster
- These are The Champions, by the way
- I apologize for my impression of the guy from She Wants Revenge
- Check out some sample images on Tumblr from that horror vignette manga Nate talks about, Fuan no Tane
- You should totally buy Ryan Cecil Smith's SF Supplementary File #2
- Some background information on the magazine Army Man
- For the record*, the art for Big Numbers #4 was made into a Sebadoh cover
*not a pun
Here are the comics/pop culture things we talked about!
Also, this song is pretty sick:
Here's the playlist for this episode!
As for the rest…
Tweet at me, bro:
- Nate reveals an ongoing violent epidemnic in the world of My Little Pony fandom at @lentilstew
- Danny can't stop tweeting about Bubba Sparxxx at @djeljosevic
- Andrew Tan has a deep love for Terry Crews at @TandrewTan
As always, leave a comment and let us know what we're doing right! Or email us. That works, too.