Highlighting some great comics criticism being published, as well as other random things that have caught my eye over the past week.
* Andy Oliver on Tille Walden’s I LOVE THIS PART
* Austin Lanari on Gene Luen Yang’s BOXERS AND SAINTS
* Austin Lanari also wrote about Richard McGuire’s HERE
* Greg Hunter on Suzette Smith’s CE/ZE
* Paul Mirek on Carlos Gonzalez’s TEST TUBE
* Mark Dickson on AFTER THE GOLD RUSH #1
* AJ McGuire on Lale Westvind’s HAX
* David Fairbanks and Mark Stack on LUCIFER #1
* Alenka Figa on JANE: DOCUMENTS FROM CHICAGO’S CLANDESTINE ABORTION SERVICES 1968-1973
* Dustin Illingworth on THE PERPETUAL RELEVANCE OF MISS LONELYHEARTS
* David Fairbanks on WHY CRITICS MATTER
* Andrew Yates interviews GILBERT HERNANDEZ
* Noah Berlatsky on the 1997 film AS GOOD AS IT GETS
* Ryan Ottley sketches a BICORNACLOPS!
* TWO POEMS by Jenna Cardinale