Highlighting some great small press comics criticism being published, as well as other random things that have caught my eye over the past week.
* John Seven reviews SOFT CITY by Hariton Pushwagner.
* Rob Clough wraps up his THIRTY-ONE DAYS OF CCS feature on his High-Low blog. Clough has done some amazing work with this series and you really should check it out.
* Andy Oliver reviews KATZINE: THE BOAT ISSUE by Katriona Chapman and BOXES #1 by Todd Oliver.
* Sarah Miller reviews LOVERS IN THE GARDEN by Anya Davidson.
* Alex Hoffman takes a look at WHAT IS OBSCENITY? THE STORY OF A GOOD FOR NOTHING ARTIST AND HER PUSSY by Rokudenashiko
* Shea Hennum picks 10 AMAZING INDIE AND SELF-PUBLISHED COMICS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED IN 2016.
* The Beat Staff and some Guests pick THE BEST COMICS OF 2016
* The Women Write About Comics Staff picks their TOP INDIES, SMALL PRESS, AND WEBCOMICS OF 2016.
*The Villiage Voice Staff picks THE LADIES OF COMICS WHO MADE 2016 A LITTLE MORE BEARABLE.
*J.A. Micheline’s TOP 10 FOR 2016.
* Ray Sonne’s 11 COMICS THAT IMPROVED ME IN 2016.
* Kat Overland talks to RAIGHNE FROM 2D CLOUD about their latest kickstarter and whatnot.
* Tom Spurgeon interviews TONY MILLIONAIRE.
* Spurgeon also interviews SAMMY HARKHAM.
* Spurgeon also interviews RJ CASEY.
* LOOKING BACK ON BROKEN FRONTIER’S 2016 UK SMALL PRESS COVERAGE IN “SMALLPRESSGANGED”.
* Tom Tomorrow’s 2016 IN REVIEW: A COMPREHENSIVE LOOK BACK.
* A.M. Gittlitz’s LET THEM DRINK BLOOD.