In lieu of open-call portfolio review sessions at conventions, the award-winning publisher will offer digital one-on-one portfolio reviews for aspiring interior artists, cover artists, colorists, and letterers.
These virtual one-on-one sessions will take place with senior editors Heather Antos (QUANTUM & WOODY, X-O MANOWAR) or Lysa Hawkins (RAI, BLOODSHOT) and will run for approximately ten minutes. Please read the below information very carefully for submission details, deadlines, and suggestions.
- Thursday, July 9th from 12pm-2pm EST
- Friday, July 10th from 12pm-2pm EST
How to Submit
- Email your submission to PortfolioReview@
- Subject line: Name, Discipline, Available Date
- Subject line example: Ray Garrison, Cover Artist, July 9th & 10th
- Please note: Submissions should be a single PDF document with an information page in the back that includes your name, a link to your online portfolio, and your contact information.
- For July 9th Session: Wednesday, July 8th at 12pm EST
- For July 10th Session: Thursday, July 9th at 12pm EST
- Those selected will be notified by Wednesday, July 8th, and Thursday, July 9th, no later than 10pm EST.
- Interior artists: Feature action beats and talking heads.
- Letterers: Include a variety of genres and SFX.
- Colorists: Present covers and interiors.
- All submitters: Include no more than 15 pages of materials.